Covid measures at the falkenstein
for your safe holidays in kaprun
The health of our guests and employees comes first. Generally, the 2G rule is applicable. No tests are valid for guests older than 16 years. You must be fully vaccinated or recovered.
Guests and employees wear a FFP2 mask indoors. In order to protect you, we implement the following Covid measures:
At the reception:
- Hand disinfectant dispensers are available in the entrance area
- All employees are vaccinated and wear a FFP2 mask
- Hand sanitizer is available to all employees
- There are glas walls between guests and employees at the reception
- You find instructions on how to comply with the hygiene rules
- We disinfect all key cards
- We disinfect the card terminal after every card payment
- Writing utensils are disinfected after every use
- Guests wear a FFP2 mask
In the rooms:
- Decorative pillows and bedspreads have been removed
- We clean with disinfecting detergents
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected
In the restaurant and bar area:
- Employees wash their hands regularly and they use disinfectants
- Tables are thoroughly disinfected
- If possible, we use packaged food at the buffet
- Mandatory disinfection of hands in the buffet area
- Employees wear a FFP2 mask
- Guests wear a FFP2 mask (except at the table while eating)
In the wellness area:
- Compliance with the minimum distance
- Compliance with hygiene rules
- Hand disinfection
- Fewer guests per sauna cabin
Covid regulations for Hotels
From the age of 16, access to the hotel is only permitted with proof of vaccination, Green Pass or declaration of segregation (recovered) with a single vaccination. Children between 12 and 16 years of age need a negative test (PCR-test twice a week). Children younger than 12 do not need a test.
Test possibilities in Zell am See-Kaprun
PCR-Gargle-Test station in Zell am See
You can perform a free PCR-Gargle-Test at the PCR-Gargle-Test station in Zell am See Congress. The evaluation usually takes 24 hours, as the test is evaluated in a laboratory. Here you can register for your gargle test at salzburg-testet.at. You can also register by telephone on 1450. The test result will then be communicated to you via SMS or email. The test is valid for 72 hours.
Steinbock Pharmacy in Kaprun
Here you can register your child for a test. Children younger than 12 can use the test as evidence. The test is valid for 48 hours.
We hope that we were able to provide you with helpful information. If you have any questions, please contact us at any time! Sepp and the falcons are there for you.