Zell am See Kaprun Summer Card
Great adventures and experiences included
With the Zell am See Kaprun Summer Card you have unbeatable advantages in your summer holidays! We want you to be flexible on your vacation. As our guest, you therefore receive the summer card free of charge. Between May 15 and October 15, you can use your personal card to visit interesting destinations and attractions in Zell am See Kaprun for free. You can also use the mountain railways and public transport in the region free of charge. So, here with us you are free as a falcon! We have summarized all advantages for you on this page!
Zell am See Kaprun Card: Your advantages
Summer holidays are even more fun with your personal Zell am See Kaprun Summer Card. For a better overview, we have listed the advantages for you:
Summer Card advantages in Kaprun
- Free entry to the Sigmund-Thun-Gorge
- Free transportation to the High Mountain Reservoirs
- Free entry to Vötter’s Vehicle Museum
- Free shuttle taxis on the Maiskogel
- Free entry to the Kaprun Museum
- You use the cable cars on the Kitzsteinhorn free of charge
- Public transport is free of charge
- Discount in the spa resort Tauern Spa (Sunset Ticket)
For nature lovers! Kaprun offers unique excursion destinations such as the High Mountain Reservoirs, the Kitzsteinhorn Glacier and the Sigmund-Thun-Gorge. You can go anywhere for free and enjoy the moment. When it rains, you can visit the Vehicle Museum or the Kaprun Museum. Those who prefer to be more relaxed can enjoy a break in the spa resort Tauern Spa.
Summer Card advantages in Zell am See
- Free entry to the 3 lake beaches
- One lake cruise on a ship for free
- You use the cable cars on the Schmittenhoehe free of charge
- Free entry to the museum in the Vogtturm
- Free travel on public transport
- Discount on the stroll train
The Schmittenhoehe is the most beautiful panoramic mountain in Austria and a hotspot for tandem paragliding. Once at the top, there are exciting hiking trails. You have a view of 30 three-thousand-meter peaks, Lake Zell and the old town of Zell am See. Lake Zell invites you to linger with its 3 wonderful bathing beaches. The lake offers drinking water quality and the temperature is ideal for cooling off. If you don’t feel like swimming, then take a boat trip on Lake Zell. A whole new perspective on the city of Zell am See is revealed.
More Summer Card advantages
- Free access to the National Park Worlds Hohe Tauern Mittersill
- Free entry to the Ferleiten Wildlife Park
- Free access to the Krimml Waterfalls
- Free entry to diverse gorges
- Free entry to the mining museum in Leogang
- Find more advantages here…
Discover the National Park Worlds Hohe Tauern in Mittersill and the Krimml Waterfalls to see the beauty of nature! Visit the cute animals in the Ferleiten Wildlife Park and live the moment in the associated amusement park. There are great activities waiting for you and your family and friends. Not only the Krimml waterfalls are impressive – the wild gorges in the beautiful Pinzgau are also top excursion destinations.
Are you planning an unforgettable summer holiday in Zell am See Kaprun? Then you’ve come to the right place – as our guest, you receive the summer card free of charge. Enquire now without obligation and receive perfect offers: